PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION
The XXII Minority CEO Leadership coming up this December 1718, 2018
THE U.S. MINORITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (USMCC) ANNOUNCES THE 19TH EDITION OF THE AMERICAS CEO’S SUMMIT MIAMI 2020 SHINING A SPOTLIGHT ON TOMORROW’S NEW ECONOMY
- The exclusive conference provides US minority businesses with an overview on trade and an expansion on business opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean as well as information how to navigate among 450, 000 trade points of the U.S MCC.
- The 19th Edition will provide forum & Gala Awards to celebratory receptions; Summit provides a multitude of networking opportunities in various formats to help you make connections and new international relations. .
Miami, Florida. December 27, 2020. The U.S. Minority Chamber of Commerce (USMCC) announces its exclusive conference, “The Americas CEO’s Summit 2020” to be held on January 13, 2020 at the wonderful Trump National in Miami Dade County. The event is not open to the public.
Through various panel discussions and workshops the conference will develop a dialogue to further increase trade and investments between U.S. minority companies based in South Florida and Puerto Rico with Latin America counterpart. The 2020 edition will be key for senior-level private sector representatives and foreign public officials from the Latin America & the Caribbean, and the United States. For more information you can visit: www.ceo-summit.com
“The overall purpose of the 19TH Edition of the CEO of the Americas Summit Miami 2020, is to understand corporate scenario of a new economy and how to reinforce broad-based and effective cooperation, trade and investments in a “two-way street”; we will explore on how businesses from Latin America can relocate in the United States and Puerto Rico”, said Mr. Doug Mayorga, CEO of the USMCC, “ We handpick our speaker lineup from the private and public sectors leadership in America, who are the leading subject-international matter experts in their fields. This edition is carefully curated to focus on hot-topic global trade issues, like export, imports, and the emerging technologies that will directly impact all participants”.
The goals of the 19TH Summit is:
- To promote a dialogue between the U.S Minority business world and the Latin
America & the Caribbean political scene;
- To enable U.S minority companies and Latin America & the Caribbean businesses to meet decision-makers face-to-face and to enhance the visibility of their business;
- To improve participants’ knowledge and understanding of Latin-American &
the Caribbean affairs; and
- To strengthen an environment of confidence amongst government and private business leaders, non-governmental organizations, and U.S Partners, in order to reinforce the United States and Latin America & the Caribbean economic model.
About USMCS: is an independent not for profit economic development organization that has been providing leadership from the minority businesses (Latino, African Americans, Women and Asian Americans ) with headquarters in Washington DC, and operative centers in Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica and Colombia. Since 2000 providing conferences, connections and facility businesses with Latin America and the Caribbean in the delivery of trade and investment trough public-private partnership. Through U.S Entrepreneurship spirit in commerce, finance and investment, we are leading a global coalition of private sector actors to mobilize the trillions that will enable a transition from the poverty to better opportunities for a better infrastructure, exports, and sustainable economy through the international cooperation.
For more information: www.minoritychamber.net
For interview and RSVP: